5. My Cultural Radar (Part 2)

 My cultural snapshot at the moment it has the following important points: 

Architecture: 

Currently as I am studying that career, I am surrounded by information about this, either by the university branches, or by more research derived from it. Anyway there is a lot of information circulating among the circle of friends and culture.

Music: 

As I love music, I am constantly turning to this medium to do different chores in my life. My favorites are latin rock, reggaeton and pop, I listen to them to clean, study and train. I listen today Chora, me liga, It's a very turned-ong Brazilian song.

Series:

Today I can't watch many series because the university, but when I have time I watch greys anatomy or Shameless, because I like drama series.

Movies: 

Just like the series I really like to watch movies, I watch them while I make models, or go to sleep, in general of all kinds, but romantic comedies are my favorite how, how to loose a guy in ten days, cartas a julieta, about time this my favorite. 

Walk:

I really like to walk, especially in beautiful places, there is a lot to appreciate and it gives me peace of mind (as long as I don't go somewhere late).  The last walk I took was with my boyfriend, and we went to see Benedictine monastery, It's in the comune of las Condes, and it's very beautiful. 

Food: 

I really enjoy cooking, so I like to look for new recipes, cook and also try new flavors and food, I enjoy them a lot! The last thing I cooked was with my boyfriend, we made lemon pie, it was very delicious, we enjoyed it a lot!!


Comments

Popular Posts