3.- Concert or Show you saw

 When I was a child, I went to an Amango Concert. In those years I was about five or seven years old, and I liked it a lot, because I saw them on Tv with my sister and cousin. Amango was a youth-adolescent band, which became famous for a program of the same name on channel 13. At their best, they participated in the “Festival de Viña” in Chile. Today they are mostly famous actors on Chilean television. 

My cousin’s mom invited us to see the concert, I think it was in the Movistar Arena, and we bought bands and painted our faces. At the concert we were on the court and it was very exhausting, but it was totally worth it, since I was able to see in person my favorite band of that time. 

I remember that my favorite character was Felipe (the actor’s name Augusto Schuster) because he was a very humble Character and sang very well, he was also the protagonist with the Maida. My favorite songs to this day are:  nuevo día, nuestro sueño, destino, princesa.

Today I still like a lot of Amango’s songs, I know them by heart and it’s a very good Childhood memory.




Comments

  1. As a child i was in love with the character of "la Feña" XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! Would you go if they reunite after all these years?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. What series do the actors perform in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The actors usually act on Tv comedies, currently broadcast on the mega channel

      Delete
  4. A classic, I also went to a concert they di in a plaza oeste mall

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love amango whan i was a child, there are not guilty pleasures as Jorge Gonzalez says

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts