10. A Little Bit of Chile

 A place I would visit again would be the south of Chile, Specifically Chiloé. This place is located in the region of Los lagos, and is constituted as an archipielago. Its approximately two hours by plane and about 10 hours by car. 

I went to Chiloé in february 2020, with my family, on that occasion we went for a trip to different places, and then we arrived to Chiloé, where we stayed in Ancud in some vey nice cabins, we went all over by ca, it was a long trip, a bit exhausting. 

In Chiloé we visited different places, like different towns, relatively close, we went to see penguins, the bridge of souls, and do tours, we ate milcaos, seafood and typical food of the area. 

I think I really enjoyed this experience because it was the last vacation before the pandemic, also we traveled many other places to get to Chiloé, on the other hand Chiloé has Its beliefs and customs that make it a very specil place, when I was child I also saw a TV series "La Fiera" which was set in Chiloé, then it was a place that caught my attention. 

I would visit it again because I think there are still places to see, as it's a very big and beautiful island. 





 

Comments

  1. I´ve always wanted to visit Chiloe, ¿you could see the "palafitos"?, ¿What is the tourist place that you recommend the most?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The palafitos are nice, but it has a murky history because of its seage, anyways I would recommend Dalcahue.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts