7. A Job



When I was a little girl, my dream job was to be babysitter, because there were many programs on television about this job, which I thought was interesting, one of my favorite series was Jessie, which was about a teeneger Jessie, who comes to New York to work as a caregiver for 4 children.

The requirements may vary depending on the needs of the parents, but in general they should have patience, be responsible, know how to respond to difficult situations and have enough tools for child care. At the moment, when I was a teenager I had much more patience and time, so Icould have had that part-time job. I also had a good relationship with the children, which left me certain advantages to be able to work on it.

Today I don't know if it's really the job of my dreams, or something that I would be really good at, probably if I worked part-time, with older children or taking care of the children of my cousins (Family).

I honestly think that what inspired me were the series or movies they gave at that time, in addition to the nannies I had, with whom I had a good relationship and good experiences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H-20BCGsek

(this movie depicts in a comical and dramatic way the pros and cons of being a nany)



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts