1.- Introduction

 My name is Gabriela, I'm an architecture student, and  I'm 20 years old. I'm the youngest daughter and the youngest cousin of the generation. I'm Chilean. I was born in Santiago. I lived until I was eight in San Joaquin, but then my parents decided to move to a town in the sixth region. Currently my parents are still living there, but for study reasons I went back to Santiago, and now I'm living with a cousin and her children. I really like animals, so in my home we have two kittens and two puppies, and here in Santiago we have two cats and two dogs. They are all very cute, protective and affectionate. My favorite hobby is watching movies or series. I really like to rest. Lately I realized that I really enjoy playing football with friends, so we made a team in the Fau Cup. I also really like to go out and take walks in beautiful places. I also really like to go for rides. I hope in the future to be able to go on vacation with my family in the summer to a beach and be able to enjoy the craft fairs, the food and the coastal climate.


She's Sasha, in the mess of the models :)




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts