2.- An Interesting trip

 My best holiday ever was in 2020, before the covid pandemic. I remember that we went by car to the

south with my family, and visited many places, such as Frutillar, Chiloé, Bariloche, Llico, and others. 

In my opinion that vacation was really busy, but I enjoyed them a lot, because we chose several

tours of the cities. I think the best tour is the "Tour del Trauco'', because the day we went there was a

storm, so it was raining too much, and we didn't wear rain clothes, because we were in summer!

anyways, the tour consisted of touring a hill where they told story of the Trauco, also when you were

walking, you were scared by the characters of the story, such as the Trauco, witches, weird human,

and animals, so the rain, the night and horror characters they made an atmosphere of terror but very

amazing. This experience I'll remember forever. 

Other thing I did was eat a lot of chocolate. In Bariloche the chocolate is really tasty and low price.

I remember that I bought a lot of bracelets that fulfilled wishes, and some have already concluded my

pleasure. I don't know if that is real, but I like to think that is possible. I hope to come back to buy more

chocolate and bracelets. 

So, it was really my favorite vacation, I ate well, enjoyed and laughed a lot, which to me is the most

important thing. I really liked to come back this summer, but the best thing is they live only once!


                                    A portrait of Gustavo Cerati in someplaces in Bariloche.

Comments

Popular Posts