6. A book

 The last book I read, it was called Secuestrado, and it became one of my favorites, because of the plot and the suspense it generates while you read. 

This book was written by Danielle Steel, It's about a dysfunctional marriage, with many secrets that due to a family tragedy, these will begin to come to light, causing irremediable damage. 

Secuestrado I started reaing it in winter vacation, and I continue it when I travel in bus or when I have a little free time. I found it when my boyfriend told me about his favorite book and told me to read it, so when I start to read, I was very excited, and I read half of it on a trip with my friends. 

It is one of my favorite books because it's plot is very captivating, it has unexpected twist and also touches on very important and painful topics, how carelessness makes us regret things for life, the fragility of life, living without love, infidelities, and that money doesn't necessarily bring you hapiness, maybe they are very clichéd things, but in this book they kwnow how to handle these issues with simplicity. 


(cover of the edition of the book I read)


Comments

  1. I remember that you told and recommend me this book in the trip in the winter holidays, but i still don't read it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the cliches, maybe i will read the book

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like a very interesting book, I'll definitely check it out

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts