8. Language

I started to learn English in school, like in first grade. This subject is in all levels of schooling, so I've been learning it since 2009 approximately. 

I think it is a difficult language, for languages derived from Latin, and in my particular case it has been neither easy nor difficult, I think it is to take a steady pace to understand it, and there have been periods in which I have left the language aside, for different reasons. 

This semester I have paid more attention to the language from outside the university and classes, through movies, songs, series, to achieve a correct pronunciation. 

What I enjoy, is being able to share with my classmates, without being judged for speaking badly. This is very necessary to lose the embarrassment and learn well.

I think that for architecture it can be a very useful tool, to read research, to see projects from other countries, since English is considered a universal language.

I think the aspects that I find interesting about the English culture is the music industry and its performance over the years, also how there are several iconic themes, or award presentations, where year after year they never cease to amaze. 

(this is an iconic Vmas performance by madonna, christina aguilera and britney spears.)


Comments

  1. i also think that being able to talk to my classmates without being judged is very important and luckily everyone is very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts