11. A Chilean Landmark

 In this blog I will write about a place that has attracted my attention, one place in Chile that I liked was the new pier in Frutillar. This place is located in the region of Lagos, approximately ten hours form Santiago, the pier is located on Llanquihue lake.

I went to visit this place in February 2020, before the pandemic, we stayed a couple of days in Frutillar, so we were close to the lake, and we went in afternoon to enjoy the beach, I mainly went to sunbathe, because I get cold in the water, although a couple of times, I still went swimming. I was there for a short time anyway, just to lower the temperature, since the heat was unbeareable.  

For this trip I went with y parents, my sister and my cousin, something I miss, since my sister started working, we hardly go out anymore, but well, these things happen. 

In Frutillar was really dedicated ourselves t rest, therefore, we went to visit this pier, I was struck by this place because It's very simple in terms of materials and construction, and it's desing, not being too detailed, makes it very nice, it's quite an experience to go, although I recommend going warm, because it's very windy. 

This seems to me a landmark because the pier becomes a natural viewpoint towards Llaquihue lakem and the volcanoes Puntiagudo, Osorno, Tronador and Calbuco, which becomes a strategic and unmissable point of the tourist apots of Frutillar. 


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a beautiful place to clear the mind

    ReplyDelete
  3. The desserts like kuchens and pies in Frutillar are very delicious, ¿were you able to taste any kuchen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The kutchen were very delicious! I recommend the blueberry and raspberry

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts