12. Something you like doing outside.


hello! today i will write about things i like to do outdoors. One of my favorite activities is walking with company somewhere nice and carefree, I like to admire the scenery, talk and take pictures, or just enjoy the company and the walk. 
I feel it is an accessible, close and flexible experience, you can go somewhere nice in your own city, and buy a coffee or a "completo" which makes this walk much better. It is also an experience where you can disconnect from what you are living and concentrate on appreciating the place. 
Personally I like to go accompanied, either with friends or my boyfriend, because I like to talk and I enjoy being accompanied, I think that alone I get a little bored, or I should be more aware of me and my things.
One of the walks that I liked the most, was when we were going to go with my boyfriend to the Macul ravine, arriving there it was closed, so we decided to go to the San Cristobal hill, we had to cross Santiago, but we had a great time, at that time I considered myself more sporty, so I was not tired of walking and climbing the hill. Besides, it was an autumn day but it was sunny, which created a very pleasant atmosphere to go for a walk.




Comments

  1. Have you taken the cable car or funicular to the top of Cerro San Cristobal?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts