13. Someone Interesting that you follow on Social Media

 I was looking for someone interesting in my social networks, so I found Zayn Malik. 

Zayn Malik is a singer of British origin, who became known in his teens by a talent show, there he was grouped with other boys of his age, and made a band called one direction. He was also the first to defect from this band, to have his own songs and albums, which I consider an important and brave decision on his part, for all the repercussions that ended up leaving him as the villain in a badly told story.

I started following zayn malik, long after his departure from one direction, because I liked his solo songs, pillowtalk was my favorite for a long time, plus he has a great vocal ability. 

I discovered it through pillowtalk and because my cousin liked one direction, so I had notions of this band, and I knew songs (the most popular ones).

I find zayn malik's resilience and ability to talk about important issues such as mental health interesting, as he commented that he had problems with anxiety, which is why he stayed away from the industry.



zayn in disguise as voldemort

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts